Let me start off by saying that this trip is super special!
1) My family is in Paris
(we’re reuniting after not seeing each other for 1 year!!!)
2) Reconnecting with my Parisian pals
Catching up on Erasmus days and some fun around town
3) My b-day!
What better way to celebrate than with my amazing peeps. I’m not sure if it’s the city or what but my heart is so full of love <3.
Here are some of the city highlights from the first full day in Paris:
- The Eiffel Tower (obvi)
- Hop-on Hop-off bus ride (no this is not some rap song) – hands down the easiest, laziest, and the most tourist-y way to see all of the main monuments around town in one go. Bonus: amazing angles for photos!
- Enjoying multiple glasses of a summertime favorite, Aperol Spritz, on the terrace
- Meeting my friend’s adorable, cuddly cat Anna
- Dinner at Malro’s with the Parisian bff’s
- Cocktails at L’Eclair with mum
Hope you enjoyed reading about my Parisian Birthday experience, it’s one for the books! <3